- Ordering Online with us is safe and secure. We employ a PayPal (go to http://www.PayPal.com for details) PayPal doesn’t compromise your credit card information in any way. This online system is 100% secure. We encourage you to feel comfortable using your credit or debit card to conduct purchases on our site.
- Standard UK Delivery is free of charge unless stated otherwise.
- Normally delivered within 3-4 working days
- Next day delivery is possible. Please call +44 (0) 7939 800 859
- European Delivery Service:
- Our European delivery service is charged at £10.95
- Your delivery will normally be with you within 5-7 working days
- Our international delivery service is charged at £12.95
- Your delivery will normally be with you within 7-10 working days
- Non EU orders are exclusive of VAT (20%). This is removed from your order at the checkout
- Please note that any import duty and taxes incurred for shipping to certain countries are the responsibility of the customer.
- Please be aware that all deliveries need to be signed for, so please ensure there will be someone at the delivery address. If there is no one available to sign for your delivery, the courier will leave a card with details of how to arrange a re-delivery or where to collect your package. Please note that if you are collecting your package in person you will need personal ID showing your address.
- Please also note that international orders may be subject to security checks or customs processing, which can cause delays in delivery.
- To check on the status of an order or verify shipment, please call +44 (0) 7939 800 859
- Our couriers do not deliver on weekends.
- Any order placed over the weekend will be not be dispatched until the next working week.
- If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to exchange or refund items returned within 14 days of the date of delivery (This includes sales items)
- We cannot exchange or refund earrings (unless faulty) due to hygiene reasons.
- All returns need to be in its original packaging, in perfect condition and unworn.
- Original delivery costs will not be refunded unless the item you are returning was damaged
during shipping, in which case please let us know within 48 hours of receiving the package by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0) 7939 800 859. We will check if we have a replacement item in stock and dispatch the replacement once we have received your damaged item and your postage cost for returning the damaged item will be refunded.
- If the package you receive is badly damaged or open please do not accept the delivery and contact customer services immediately to arrange a replacement.
- We do not accept any responsibility for postage costs for returned items unless items are damaged or faulty.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any items that are lost, stolen or damaged in transit whilst being returned to us. We recommend you return items via an insured and reliable postal service, for example Royal Mail Special Delivery Service
- Please post any returns to the address shown below using a secure method (i.e. Royal Mail Special Delivery via the Post Office)
- Vurchoo LTD, 6-10 Goswell Road, London, EC1M 7AA
- Please enclose all original packaging. If possible, please include a copy of the order confirmation, the order number or at the very least your name so that we know who the package has been returned by.
- Please also include a small note informing us if you wish to exchange an item or be issued a refund. It is also important to make sure the unique reference number included in the return, as refunds or exchanged cannot be made without this.
- If the item was given to you as a gift and you know it was purchased directly from our website, you do not necessarily have to tell the sender that you want to exchange it. As long as you retain all of the original packaging and you can provide us with the sender’s name, we can exchange the item for you. Please be aware that we cannot issue refunds to anyone other than the original purchaser.
- Please be aware that we cannot exchange or refund items that were purchased elsewhere (for example, one of our stockists)
- All data collected on our website when you register or purchase from us will not be shared, we treat all personal information as fully confidential.
- This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer.
Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
- We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you're not happy with this, we won't set these cookies but some beneficial features of the site may be unavailable.
To control third party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settings
- Goods are charged at prices shown on the product pages on the date the customer places the order and are inclusive of VAT. Prices are correct at time of publication. Errors and omissions are excepted. Orders will be processed at our published prices; otherwise, in the case of any unexpected change in price, you will be informed and asked if you wish to reconsider your order before proceeding. All prices are stated in Pounds Sterling (£ GBP).
- We always welcome feedback from our customers as it enables us to improve our service. If we should receive a complaint about any part of our service, by phone, fax, e-mail or letter, then it will be dealt with promptly.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer relations and will do everything within our power to provide you with outstanding service.
- As part of our service, we agree to provide you with information and other services that we may decide to offer, subject to the terms of this agreement. Upon notice published through the service, we may modify this agreement at any time. You agree and continue to agree to use our services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the policies and guidelines. Please note that you will be referred to as 'customer' in this agreement.
- By using the service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of this web site.
- Customer agrees that use of the service is entirely at customer's own risk. services are provided 'as is,' without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information, services, uninterrupted access, or products provided through or in connection with the service, including without limitation the software licensed to the customer and the results obtained through the service. specifically, we disclaim any and all warranties, including without limitation: 1) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy or content of information, products or services; and 2) any warranties of title or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. this disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action. customer specifically acknowledges the service is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other customers or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with customer. neither the service nor any of its agents, affiliates or content providers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of use of the service or inability to gain access to or use the service or out of any breach of any warranty. customer hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the service.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- [[INSERT DESCRIPTIONS OF OTHER TYPES OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED]]
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]